UniTherm International, a designer, manufacturer and provider of innovative industrial products and solutions, proudly introduces the waste water industry to SolarShell, an easily-applied, glass-reinforced plastic laminate that starts as a flexible sheet and cures to a hard, impermeable material when exposed to UV light.
Available in roll or patch form, SolarShell is easy to cut to any shape can reinforce, repair and/or protect a variety of water treatment materials, including PVC pipe, cement and concrete.
SolarShell is durable and can withstand the effects of chemicals, high-impact pressure, and weather, creating a system that standard protection and reinforcement products cannot offer. Proven to drastically reduce the effects of corrosion from chemicals and acids, SolarShell provides a long-lasting alternative to traditional paint and coatings.
- Repair corroding or rusting pipe
- Repair & strengthen PVC pipe & fitting
- Applied to concrete to make a fluid containment area around a tank
- Applied around pipe for protection on thru wall runs
- Line wet wells protecting concrete walls from H2S
- Repair concrete pipe from corrosion & erosion
- Wrap & water proof insulation (hard shell & water tight)
- Line municipal water treatment brine tanks
- Repair rusting vent pipes
- Support welded steel pipe joints